Handanhy’s (HY9330) flat fold respirators consist of classic folding and cup-shaped face masks which fit different face shapes. The HY9300 Series are designed to seal to the face of the wearer. Most of the inhaled air is drawn through the filter and does not leak through gaps between the respirator and the wearer’s face.
- Lightweight, disposable, Non-valve FFP3 respirator.
- PHE and experts from HSE currently advise the use of FFP3 respirators when caring for patients in areas where high risk aerosol generating procedures (AGPs) are being performed.
- FFP3 respirators are manufactured to the EU standard (EN149:2001+A1:2009).
- FFP3 respirators have a minimum filtration percentage of 99% and maximum 2% leakage to the inside.
- Protects against mechanically generated coarse health hazardous dry and liquid air-bourne particles. Captures fine metal or wood dusts, quartz dust, pollens, and liquid mists.
- Individually sealed for hygiene and carrying convenience. No staple used. Avoids contact between skin and metal; suitable for those environments where metal is not allowed.
- Super fold flat design, 3D structure and large filtration area. P.P. inner/outer layers provide smooth lining and comfortable feel.
- Latex-free head straps and inserted nose clip.
Please note: Packs will be sent in a sealed cellophane bag.
No returns or exchanges due to hygiene reasons.
Please refer to our FAQs to determine if this mask is suitable for you.